Lviv public spaces: «Open city – open spaces»
Public spaces for tourists, who travel for the purpose of education / freelance and need space for work or study:
- Urban Library (4 Ustianovycha Street) – a modern library with space for coworking, creativity, reading and research and a good place to relax. There is also an equipped kitchen. Lectures and creative meetings often take place here. It takes less than a minute to sign up for a library and for regular visits the only requirement is registration signature.
- First Lviv Media Library (2А Muliarska Street) «Among the Lviv murals» – space of modern library, that is comfortable for non-formal education, implementation of ideas and organization of exhibitions.
- Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
- (6 Bohomoltsa Street) – modern educational and scientific environment with equipped space for library and exhibitions. There is also a café. Registration by a short questionnaire. No further registration is required for regular visits.
- Sheptytskyi Center (29 Stryiska Street) a modern library within the territory of Ukrainian Catholic University with coworking area, cafes, educational spaces. (Stryiskyi Park and New Lviv area). A one-time visit to the library costs UAH 15. A subscription for students per semester costs 200+ UAH.
A few more places:
- Bookstore-cafe Old Lion Publishers (3 Krakivska Street) where you can read a book and have a coffee.
- Bookstore Ye (7 Svobody Prospekt) where you can freely read books in a small reading room.
- Bookstore-cafe Knyzhkovyi Lev (14 Shevchenka Prospekt) with several places where you can read books and relax in the yard.
Paid spaces for work and study:
- Network of coworkings Communa (3А Kolberha, 21Torfiana Streets)
- ITEA Hub (80 Heroiv UPA Street)
- Futura Hub (200А Kleparivska Street)