Lviv has turned from a tourist city into a city where people forced to leave their homes due to the Russian attack on Ukraine find a shelter.
More than 150 public institutions and 100 religious organizations host women, children, and the elderly. The city authorities ask military-age males to return and defend their town or village.
At such a difficult time for our country, we urge you to join the initiatives and help not only with sincere prayer! Details below:
COLLECTION OF PROVISION FOR THE ARMY
The Plast Center in Lviv, together with the Lviv City Council and the network of TVORY youth centers has opened 11 locations for the urgent collection of provision for the needs of the Ukrainian army in all districts of Lviv.
Follow the link https://bit.ly/3sq2RXH to find the updated list of necessary provision, medicine, and food for the military. The needs are received from military directly on a regular basis and on request, so all relevant information can be found via the link. If possible, bring everything in boxes.
Provision is being collected at the following addresses:
- 16а Khotkevycha St., from 10 AM to 8 PM
Contact number: +38067 668 33 98;
- 66 Chervonoi Kalyny Sq., 24/7;
- Collegium of UCU (yellow one), 2a
- Kozelnytska St., from 10 AM to 6 PM (2nd floor, the left side).
- 16 Kotsylovskoho St., from 10 AM to 8 PM
Contact number: +38068 839 82 86;
- 67 Levytskoho St., 24/7;
- 83 Pasichna St. (premise under the church), from 10 AM to 8 PM Contact number: +38096 991 67 37.
- 11 Lypynskoho St., 24/7;
- 58 Velychkovskoho St., from 10 AM to 9 PM (Riasne-2).
- 16 Sheptytskykh St. (door on the left), from 7 AM to 10 PM
Contact number: +38093 002 41 71;
- 1 Lista St., 24/7.
- 34 Vyhovskoho St., 27/4,
Contact number: +38 073 482 79 73.
- 85 Henerala Chuprynky St., 24/7.
THINGS OF THE FIRST NEED
Forcibly displaced Ukrainians are constantly arriving in Lviv. As a result, there is a growing need for basic things for people. List of necessary things:
- Heat saving blankets (rescue thermal cover);
- Sleeping bags, sleeping pads (there must be a foil bottom covering for heat transfer), mattresses, bed linen, towels, clothes and raincoats;
- Detergents and personal care products, antiseptics, masks, reusable sets of dishes, paper towels;
- Food: water, fast food, energy bars, dried fruits, nuts, canned food, cereals, tea, coffee, etc.;
- Batteries, flashlights, candles;
- Tourniquets, hemostatic, bactericidal patches, bandages, sterile gloves, painkillers, etc.
Addresses of district administrations that receive and distribute assistance:
- 1 Lista St.
- 67 Levytskoho St.
- 11 Lypynskoho St.
- 66 Chervonoi Kalyny Sq.
- 85 Henerala Chuprynky St.
- 34 Vyhovskoho St.
Contact number: 032 254 60 79.
Indifferent Lviv residents are urged to donate blood for future military needs at the regional blood service center. Blood collection points work at the following addresses:
- 65 Pekarska St. – Regional Blood Center – from 8:30 AM;
Contact number: +38 032 276-97-68
- 9 Mykolaichuka St. – Lviv City Clinical Hospital of Ambulance – from 9 AM;
Contact number: +38 066 018 09 19
- 5 Ohienka St. – Blood Transfusion Station of Lviv Railway – from 9 AM;
Contact number: 032 226 26 45
Important: before you go to the medical facility, call and find out what time it is better to arrive, so as not to stand in line.
RECRUITMENT INTO TERRITORIAL DEFENCE
The task of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is to ensure, first of all, the defense of those areas where the reservists themselves live, as they know the terrain well and are motivated to protect their own homes and relatives.
The tasks to be performed by the territorial defense are related to the protection of strategic objects of the area where the unit is stationed, or in the case of an order of the higher command, other tasks specified by law. This may be the destruction of sabotage and reconnaissance groups of the enemy, participation in the imposition of martial law in a particular area, providing conditions for strategic (operational) deployment of troops (forces) or their regrouping, etc.
Addresses for recruitment in Lviv:
- 2 Baturynska St.
- 105 Stryiska St.
Contact number: 15-80 (for Lviv residents)
+38096 080 69 87 (for residents of the Lviv region).