Invite you to the Creative Economy Day 2019 which will take place on December, 6 – annual conference
dedicated to design of creative economy.
This year the theme of Creative Economy Day will become “Design as business | Design for business” with accent on industrial and objective design.
The theme of industrial design become more actual for Ukrainian production business. In the Western region big amount of production companies and considerably material base concentrate. Establishing cooperation among creative segment and production companies and brands forms positive environment for creation new products and services. Also geographical propinquity to Europe creates positive conditions
to export, and high-quality design raises potential of export and Ukrainian products` demand. We will be
speaking of how to transform design to business at the Creative Economy Day.
On the conference program:
- Presentation of the research “State of design development of Ukraine”
- Panel discussion 1 “Commercial value of design”
- Panel discussion 2 “Evolution of the business in design”
- Panel discussion 3 “How is design transformed into business in Ukraine?”
- Facilitative networking and informal conversation
- Andrew Walters – a headmaster of the research of design`s products in International Centre for
Design & Research, Cardiff Metropolitan University International (GB);
- Jonathan Stuyven – manager of the development design- community ANTWERP. POWERED BY
- Hugo Smid – owner\ head designer in Smidesign, agency of industrial design, which elaborates new
products, services and businesses (Belgium);
- Konstantin Scherbyna – head manager of projects of design studio “Kich”, head technology
headmaster in the company of Ukrainian starts-up “Effa” (Ukraine);
- Alexander Nesterenko – CEO and founder of the engineering company ARTKB (Ukraine);
- Ivan Shmatko – industrial designer- freelancer, winner of Red Dot Design Award: Product Design
- Igor Didok – marketing headmaster of group of the companies “Modern-Expo”, leading partner of
retail consulting agency Squares (Ukraine);
- Galina Proskurina – operation headmaster of the brand MZPA (Ukraine);
- Marta Kobrinevich – co-author of the research “State of development of design of Ukraine” (Ukraine).
More details about conference on site https://creative-economy-day.com, looking at updates!
Registration`s fee for confirming of members 200 UAH.
Conference is organized by the Centre of information support of business in L`viv, which was founded
on the agency of economic development PPV Knowledge Networks basis with supporting of European
Bank for Reconstruction and Development: consultation for small business in Ukraine as part of the # EU4Business initiative of the European Union.