If you have any questions about coronavirus or traveling to Ukraine, you can find relevant information at the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Also information is available at:
Ukraine has introduced quarantine across the territory until April 24. Most businesses operate normally, or work online.
Museums and cultural institutions are closed, all events are canceled. (Libraries / Media Libraries, Museums, Theaters, Organ Hall and Philharmonic, Community centers, Cinemas, City Youth Center, Concert Halls, Children's Entertainment Centers. Night Clubs, Sports Centers, Swimming Pools and other Entertainment Centers (bowling, etc.). The Observation Deck of the Lviv City Hall is also closed. Group tours and other possible group gatherings are suspended.)
Given the rapid changes at the moment, we encourage to check the websites of attractions and organisers for updated information or take our advise.
FROM TODAY (03.16) ON
- ARE CLOSED:
- Shopping malls (pharmacies and supermarkets continue to work!).
- Coworking places (except call centres).
- Beauty salons.
- Dental clinics.
- Service institutions and eateries, trade establishments, except grocery stores, pharmacies and gas stations.
Attention! Eateries are allowed to work for delivery service.
CONTINUE TO WORK:
- Administrative Service Centres, Social Security Departments - receiving documents remotely: by mail or via e-services, issuance - limited.
- Tourist Information Centers - online: via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber; via phone.
- Online ordering on the websites.
- Banks, post offices, automobile repair shop and funeral services shops.
- Spontaneous trade should be stopped.
- Recommendation for churches to stream the Holy Mass.
Due to the quarantine in Lviv, Tourist Information Centers are temporary working online.
You can contact the Team of TIC from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m. via:
00 38 067 352 46 19 / Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp
facebook.com/lviv.tic / Facebook
email@example.com / Email
Official channels with information on preventing the spread of diseases caused by coronavirus:
15-80 is a 24/7 Coronavirus City Hotline in Lviv
If you're still in Lviv during quarantine, don't be upset!
This is a great opportunity to walk around the city while using less public transport. Our Self-Guided Tours and an Official Guide can be useful for You:
In order to go online, you should connect to free wifi:
at the TIC City Center - Touristinfo (without password)
at the TIC Airport - !FREE.WiFi (without password; authorization is required)
at the TIC Railway Station - “VOKZAL-LVIV” (without password).